Monday, November 2, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma

Grandpa and Grandma came to town Thursday. I was at work when they got here. They were still up when I got home. It was nice to have them here. Last night when I was thinking about blogging about their trip I realized I didn't get pics of Maggie with them. I'll have to make sure next time to get more of them with her.
Friday we spent most of the time at home. DeLoss and Barbara went to the temple Friday night then we went out to eat at Lubbock Breakfast house. The food there is so good!

Saturday we went to 50th Street Caboose for my birthday. While we were there our waiter and other waitresses Ohhhhed and Ahhhhed about Maggie and then asked if they could take a pic of her for their web page. I took some of my own...





This morning I had walked out of the room and when I came back in it looked like Maggie was reading to her baby. By the time I got my camera she had dropped one side of the book and looked like this:
She is so cute! She will pick up a book and start "reading" it. She will just talk and talk. I have a book lover already.

Maggie wore some PJs that Grandma and Grandpa gave her and the other pair she is showing off.

2 comments:

Tara said...

She is getting so big. I love the book reading! It's so fun to watch kids with books. When Kaylise was little she would pull off every book on the shelf of Tim's school books and sit in the middle of the pile flipping through pages of just words. It always amazed me how long she would look at the books with no pictures.

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love looking at all your pics! (I thought it was time I actually left a comment feel free to visit my blog)

kate