Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Maggie is 3 Months old (and other stuff)

Here is Eleanor
Maggie cuddling

4 of my beautiful nieces!



Maggie smiling at Aunt Sandy


Angie and I decided to pick up the girls and take them to the park for Maggie's 3 month pictures.
Here they are pushing her in her first park swing. She actually liked it but wasn't too happy about the sun getting in her eyes when Aunt Angie or Mommy couldn't block it.


Here they are comparing hand sizes


Emalea talking with Maggie


Emalea holding Maggie (she asked first)


Laughing at silly mommy


Jael holding Maggie


Her model look


This was a blind shot. I just decided to see what I could get from that angle... it turned out well. :)
Maggie with Mommy




With Aunt angie.


Yea! Daddy came home!!!


Playing with Daddy. She was smiling so big! You can tell Daddy is having fun too.

4 comments:

Erin R said...

LOVE it! I can't believe Maggie's already 3 months. Where does the time go??

Carrie said...

Holy cheeks, Batman! Oh, I could just eat her up, she is so adorable! I can't believe 3 months have gone by already!

Sarah Brown said...

Thanks! She has been amazing. I just thought time flew before i had Maggie now it's just crazy how fast it goes. She laughs now when I plat with her cheeks. I LOVE it!

Jen Johnson said...

This Jen Johnson, ben's wife. thxs for commenting. You are more than welcome to visit our family blog. Your little one is so cute!
:)