Friday, May 29, 2009

Catching up

We made another trip to Carlsbad this last weekend. Marieta was back in town for her and Rob's first anniversary and court the next Thursday. We got the good news that Rob will be able to move to PA with James!!!!! We are so excited that they can now be together.

This time I remembered to get a pic with Maggie and Aunt Marieta.
and with Uncle Rob



and both of them.




I went to check on her and just had to take a pic of my beautiful little girl


Maggie got to meet her friend Reagan(who is one month younger than Maggie but they were due only 3 days apart) and her mommy Erin and daddy Ryan. At first they wouldn't look at eachother...



Then they decided it wasn't so bad



Here is Eleanor on the day they moved into their new apartment. So cute!



Maggie hanging out with Aunt Paula



Laughing for Aunt Paula



She wasn't so sure about Eleanor's new swing.



Playing with Aunt Sandy at Dion's




I'm not sure what Jael was doing, but Maggie sure liked it!


Emalea, Maggie and Jael showing one of their favorite places to eat. Boy we are going to miss them!



This last one I decided not to include a pic, but it's a cute story. Emalea needed a bath so we decided to have Maggie take her first bath in a tub instead of her baby bath. I may start doing this more often. She LOVES to splash. Her Daddy used to always tell me when I was pregnant with her that he was going to teach her how to say "It's just water it'll dry." I guess she heard him the whole time.
She enjoyed her bath and Emalea was excited for her first time taking a bath with a baby. She said it was "Maggie's first time taking a bath with a grown up."

No comments: