Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So far this week

This was Maggie after church on Sunday. I didn't get a picture of the whole cute dress, but thought she was just adorable as she slept... I know she is already getting used to the flash
These overalls were so cute on her. I had fun and she tolerated the pictures for quite a while.



When she got tired of the pictures she yawned and when I didn't get the hint she started fussing.



These were earlier today. Angie, Jael, Emalea, Andrea, Eleanor, Maggie and I went to the "play date" with several other people in our church. It was fun.
Jael loves to drink out of my water bottle. I swear she could drink 5 gallons of water if it came from my water bottle.

This was Eleanor's first trip to the park. What a cute girl!

Maggie laying down at the park. ADORABLE!

Eleanor with her favorite person in the world, Mommy(Andrea)!
After the park we went to Mc Donald's to play. Maggie didn't get to play much but the girls got to hold her on one part of the play area. Can you tell they love her???
Maggie when we got home from our day out. Still a happy girl.
I hope to get some good pictures of Jael, Emalea, Maggie and Eleanor together before they all move away. :( Angie, Jael and Emalea will be moving Monday to the Austin area and Andrea, Greg and Eleanor will move when and where Greg gets a job. There have been so many changes in the last few years and our family has grown a lot!

2 comments: