Friday, July 31, 2009

Melissa Hays said I should take more pictures of my baby.

On facebook I named this album the same thing. The other night while at work. Melissa was looking at my pictures and said that I should really take more pictures of Maggie. I know she was just playing with me, so I decided to use that for a title since there really isn't a reason why I took these pictures other than I just love my Magdalena and taking pictures of her. :)

These first ones were taken after she woke up this morning.


I love black and white pics
and LOVE that face
After her bath...



In our front yard... one of the "I'm not looking at you" times.




2 comments:

Tara said...

those are really cute. I don't see anything wrong with taking lots of pictures!

Sarah Brown said...

Thanks. Hee hee, she was just playing with me. :)