Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mostly Maggie and Eleanor

My cute girl. I catch myself sucking on my bottom lip often and then realized where she got it from.
She still loves her exersaucer.










Maggie and Eleanor playing








Eleanor was laughing and Maggie was checking her out.

Maggie was really tired and didn't want to be put in the swing bec. she knew she would loose that fight



We went to eat lunch with Sandy on the Courthouse lawn for the concert at noon. So fun!





Playing with Daddy at the Courthouse





Maggie in her hat so she doen't get too much sun.

Eleanor talking with Aunt Sandy


Cute girl enjoying hanging out with family

She was so tired, but did well sitting in the bumbo for the first time.


They were both watching Andrea

My happy girl
Maggie playing with Sephie. She gets so excited.






Sephie just put her arm around Maggie. She wasn't suffocating her.
This was the last Sunday Maggie and Eleanor will be together for a while since Andrea, Greg and Eleanor moved this morning. So we dressed the girls in the matching dresses Aunt Paula/Grandma got for them. They had to endure tons of pictures from their mommies and Aunt Sandy. Here are some of the ones I took...




























































































They held hands a few times. I was happy to get it this time.



Eleanor is wearing her onesie that says "I <3 Daddy". So we had to take one with Daddy holding her.

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Beautiful baby girl! I love my boys, but something about a girl... : )

Sarah Brown said...

There sure is something about girls. She has been so amazing. Thank you!

Tara said...

those pictures are adorable. Cute girls. I'm glad maggie is getting some good use out of the saucer.