Saturday, January 10, 2009

Maggie

This profile is the best we have had. She normally smooshes her face into me when we are trying to get a picture of her.

Here she shows how she can touch her toes to her nose. I really need to remember to enroll her in gymnastics while she is young.



It's crazy how technology works. This picture is so adorable. I love those cheeks.
I have been to the Dr. a couple of time since then and she says everything is going well. Maggie's measurements are all good and her heart beat is great. I look forward to having her in my arms. We still have about 2 months left (depending on when she decides to come).

2 comments:

thomascrow9 said...

Very good, you keep us posted and I will check on our blog at times to see updates. keep Maggie Mae safe,
love you
u.t.

Raylene said...

Did you notice in the toe touching picture that her eyes are open. I know it was awhile ago, but that's a big milestone in the fetus life. Yay for Maggie!! I'm so excited to see her... and so is Jackson! ;)