Friday, January 16, 2009

My niece thinking about Maggie

Tonight I called over to Sandy and Angie's house. When we were talking Emalea asked if I had had Maggie yet. I did tell her a long time ago that I would have Maggie after her birthday(which was last Saturday). Then she said "Tell Maggie Mae that I need her to help me." I said help you do what? She said "Well Sandy is tickling me and I need her to help me." I asked if she thought Maggie could help and Sandy asked if Emalea thought that if Maggie were there to "help" that she would stop tickling Emalea and start tickling Maggie. Emalea said "Yeah and then she will laugh in Sarah's tummy."
I love the way Jael and Emalea already love their cousin and think about her. I have heard them both pray for her and it makes me cry every time. So sweet.
Next Saturday is my baby shower. It's hard to believe that it's close enough to the due date that we can have a shower. Mike's parents will be coming to spend that weekend with us so Barbara can go to the shower too and they can spend some time with us. I'm looking forward to having them here. Last weekend they came and brought the bassenet we will be using for Maggie. Mike and all of his siblings and most of his nieces and nephews have slept in it.

3 comments: