Monday, April 20, 2009

Maggie is 2 months old!

Last week was a good week. Monday night we took our puppies in for a vet visit. When we were done the Vet said that she had a baby scale, so Maggie got weighed too. She was 11lbs 3oz. Then the Vet got to hold and cuddle with Maggie.

The next day we decided to keep one of the puppies. This is Bella hanging out with Mike.

I worked again this Thursday and Friday. Mike and Maggie did well with out me. Maggie still wakes up when I get home. I guess she can just smell me and has missed me. :)

Saturday was a busy busy day. Sandy came over and brought breakfast then we went to Dion's so Maggie could meet some friends of mine who were in town, Cassandra and Aslinn.


Then Mike, Maggie and I went to my friends Amy & Andy's wedding. So now Maggie has attended her first wedding. Here are Amy and Andy. When I get the pic of Amy holding Maggie I'll try to remember to post it.

After the wedding we headed to Carlsbad for the rest of the weekend. On the trip we started reading Twilight as a family. Mike and I have already read all the books, but thought it would be fun to read it together and we develop a tradition of reading "big books" with Maggie too.

Maggie's Aunt Marieta was in Carlsbad from PA so we took the opportunity to see her again. I just realized we didn't get a picture of her with Maggie. What a bummer. I'm not sure when we will see her again. She lives so far away. I did manage to get a picture of Grandma holding Maggie and you can see Mike in the back ground and all of them are sleeping. I took the picture with my phone so I wouldn't wake them up. So the picture isn't as high quality as some of the others, but I love it!

Here is another picture at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Daddy and Maggie bonding.

Today Maggie had her 2 month check up. She is doing well. She weighs 11lbs 6oz and 21.75 inches that puts her at the 65th percentile for weight and 30th percentile for height. She also got 2 shots in each leg. The first one she looked at me like "what was that?!?" the second one she started fussing a little, then with the 3rd and 4th ones she wasn't going to put up with it any more. I gave her some tylenol and now she is sleeping soundly. I hope that she doesn't have a rough day.

This picture was after one of her baths last week. I'm not sure what day, but just thought it was a cute pic...and one of her cute outfits she wore last week that Aunt Sandy gave her

No comments: