Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures

I decided to take the necked baby pictures before she gets too much older
I got 3 pictures before she rolled over.I figured I would try the hand picture again since it turned out so cute when Jael or Emalea took it before.I just thought this one was so adorableHer cute little foot with those long toes. Once again something she did not get from me. She was looking at her hand, but when I put up the camera she looked at me.This is an out fit that Paula made for her. So cute. We love purple.Emalea enjoying her time holding Maggie.Jael was holding her and was able to put her to sleep.

I LOVE this picture of Andrea, Maggie and Eleanor!
Here is a zoomed out version of the one above so you can see Andrea and Maggie's faces. I can't wait to see Eleanor's face. :)












No comments: