Wednesday, August 19, 2009

6 Months old!

It's hard to believe my baby is now 6 months old. Half a year!!! She has been such a blessing. The first 2 pictures were from Sunday, but I had to add them too. I was sitting at her head and she turned and gave me the biggest grin. I missed the grin, but love this shot anyway.I did get a smile later.


We haven't had much of an opportunity to get out and get those cute swimsuits on so since I was taking pics today anyway here they are:


Inside she was happy for me


But when we went outside she wouldn't look at me


She is sitting up better and better everyday. She was facinated by the grass, but didn't want to lay down on it.

Here is the other swimsuit Aunt Sandy gave Maggie. Again not looking at Mommy.


It was too hot, sunny and she wanted to be held.


Much better now that we are inside.


The final outfit for today.




I decided to try one more time outside, but once again she would not look at me.

I put my camera on the blanket under her face and this is the face I got.



Better in Mommy's arms.


And much better inside. I guess she just doesn't want a sunburn. That's my girl.


I love this look on her face.


I had pillows back behind her so she could lean on them but she wanted to sit up.


Time to play with the quilt Lorene made.

Jael and Emalea picked out this bunny for Maggie when she was born. We took a picture of her with it while we were in the hospital. I'll add that one later. Here is one with her and the bunny holding hands.


Today is also Andrea's birthday! We thought it was fun for Maggie to be born on Andrea's half birthday. It will make it easier for them to remember.

4 comments:

Ted said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Erin R said...

oh my! Getting so old and cute! She looks like is doing super well!

Tara said...

Those pictures are so cute. It's amazing how fast they grow and change. I can't believe how much Bransen changes from one month to the next. They seem so close in age but that one month makes a big difference in how well they sit, stand, crawl, etc. It's fun to wathc them.

Amy J said...

Awww...happy half birthday, Maggie! Starting around six months is always one of my favorite ages...they start to do so much!