Sunday, August 9, 2009

Almost 6 months and a GREAT story!

This is an outfit Aunt Paula gave Maggie

Just chilling at home in Daddy's chair.

We went to the drive in Friday night.



I tried to get a pic of all 4 of us.

Aunt Sandy gave Maggie a duck bath for her half birthday. It's still a little early, but she got to take a bath in it this morning.

It was easier to take a pic of her and the duck when Daddy came in to make sure she stays in place.

After church we went to Sandy's to eat and now she is feeding Maggie.

This is what we saw outside our house when we got home. I love clouds like that.

Now for a story...
As I was loading the first 5 pictures for this post I went into the living room to play with Maggie. Mike had made grilled cheese sandwiches and Maggie kept looking at mine, so I took off a small piece and gave it to her. She downed it like nothing so I gave her another and another. At one point she choked a little so I turned her around and she spit one piece out and I put it back in. This went on a couple more times until I decided she was done. Then I noticed another piece still in her mouth, but she seemed to be happy with it. I started talking with her and all of a sudden she blew a raspberry and the piece of cheese flew out of her mouth and right between my eyes. I laughed so hard. Mike turned to see what was going on and when I turned to show him he started laughing. We laughed til we cried.... Ahhh Mike is so proud of his little girl and her good aim.
Gotta love it!


4 comments:

Tara said...

those are some great pictures and I loved the story. Where's the picture to go with it? Mike should have documented that for you :)

Sarah Brown said...

LOL after I took it off Mike said that he should have taken a picture. I don't know if he could have done it though we were laughing so much.

Amy J said...

Great story! The funniest things happen with kids!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

She is absolutely delicious! Great story!