Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy day!

Maggie got to wear her "I Love Mommy and Mommy loves me!" onesie today. It's still a little big right now. It's a 6 month and she will be 6 months on the 19th.
The last two weeks she has been rolling on her side and almost all the way over when she rolls back to where she was. I keep telling her that she rolled over when she was younger and she already knows how, but she wasn't ready just yet. Well, today when I was changing a diaper she started to roll over and teased me for a little bit then finally went on over. She stayed on her tummy for a while then decided she wanted back on her back so she rolled back over. About 30 min. later she did it again. So life is about to get more busy for us.
All day I kept feeling of Maggies gums because the tooth next to the one that came in earlier last week looked like it was about to come in. Then while I was at work Daddy sent me a text message to tell me it came in! Now we really have to watch our fingers. OUCH!

4 comments:

Cook Family said...

Fun time ahead for you....by the way, I love that onsie. We have it too in a smaller size for our little girl! :) She is a cutie!

Amy J said...

Once they roll over it just keeps on going! I remember seeing her roll over on youtube...it was awesome! Keep posting pics of that cutie!

Tara said...

Very cute picture. Two teeth already. Wow. Bransen still hasn't even thought about teeth! Mine usually don't until close to a year.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Just wait..diaper changes will keep getting harder and harder and harder! It is like restling a wet ice cube! She is adorable and so is the onesie.