Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Teething

Lastnight when Mike got home Maggie was having a rough time. Both of us tried to calm her and she wasn't hungry. We gave her a teething tablet and rubbed her gums that helped some, but she was still upset so I gave her some tylenol and that did the trick. Then an hour and a half later she stuck my thumb in her mouth and bit me. I knew then that she had cut a tooth. Yea for Maggie! She is growing up too fast. What an amazing baby we've been blessed with. I LOVE my Magdalena Mae!!!

PS No pics this time. You can see the tooth yet, just feel how sharp it is.

3 comments:

Erin R said...

DAh! Can I just say how jealous I am! Reagan has been teething for a MONTH now and still no tooth....we're both going crazy!

Well, congrats to you! That is very exciting. How did our little girls grow up so fast??? *tear* Maybe Maggie could tell Reagan how to get the tooth out?

Sarah Brown said...

Maggie has been teething a little over a month now. She has a thick string that is connected to her pasi that she chews on a lot. I think chewing on something harder helps.
When are you coming back to Lubbock so Maggie can show Reagan?

Anonymous said...

teething is noooo fun! and Tylenol is verrry good! Hannah always gets 2 in at a time and the 5th and 6th ones have been making their way through for a week now - poor thing!