Friday, October 23, 2009

3rd tooth

Maggie just cut her 3rd tooth. We have been expecting it for a while now. It's her upper right tooth!
I had just checked her teeth before I laid her down and saw that it was really white in the same spot where her tooth is now, but nothing coming through. I laid her down bec. she was acting tired. She was quiet for a while, but then started crying. When I went to get her I checked again and there it was. Now it's really dangerous to put your finger in her mouth. She didn't bite me this time.

On a side note Maggie has started pinching. I think she likes the way it feels. With her little fingers it kind of stings. Little stinker.

2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I remember when my girls learned to pinch...it was cute until they learned to bite;)

Sarah Brown said...

Maggie has leaned in like she is about to bite, but most of the time it's when she is hungry and fortunately she hasn't bit anyone yet.