Thursday, October 22, 2009

come on let's get happy

I have had some friends who have posted lists of things that make them happy. So I decided to do the same.

The first thing that pops into my head for what makes me happy is this face...
her laugh, the way she touches my face in the early morning hours while she is having her first bottle of the day. I could go on forever about Maggie, but on to other things.


Music lifts my soul. Right now in my car CD player I have the CD for our Primary Presentation.


Family- Mike and Maggie are amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing my parents in 21 days! I have amazing sisters and their families. I've also been blessed with wonderful in-laws. I love how I can talk with Mike's parents just as easily as I can talk to Mom and Dad. His siblings and their families are also amazing. I just can't say enough about family or cover everyone Aunts, Uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews... I've had so much love and support from everyone.


Friends- Again this is another one where I can't say enough or mention everyone. I have truly been blessed!


Jesus Christ and his Good Word! I can't imagine where I would be with out the Gospel in my life.






I Love the Fall! Great colors, great smells, great food and more Holidays to spend with family.



Watching sunsets. I love the colors and so wish I could paint to capture the awe I feel. (Which is probably why I take so many pictures. hee hee)


Getting in bed with freshly washed sheets with just shaved legs. Ahhhhhhh


Skype - how amazing is it that I can talk to and SEE my parents in South Africa!!!



My work outside my home. I love being an interpreter. I have great co-workers, many of whom belong in the category further up known as friends. Where else can someone work where you regularly hear people telling eachother "I love you" and they truly care about you and your family.
I have so many more things but I'll end it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I obviously agree with loving your child and family and friends and fall and such but I must say that I definitely also agree with the clean sheets and shaved legs!!