Monday, October 5, 2009

Cute pics and Jael lost her other front tooth

Maggie in thr PJs Daddy bought for her
In a really cute hoodie outfit



I had to get the flower on her bootie

Maggie and her friend Reagan.

Maggie loved playing with her.




So cute! Love that hair!








My happy girl




She found a new way to wear her bow.

she is learning young to carry a purse



She was so good for Conference. This is what she was doing most of this one session.


The next session we went to be with Sandy, Angie and the girls. Here is Emalea

Jael showing that she has lost her 2 front teeth


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo that is a really cute hoodie outfit!! Those are my favorite! I feel like we haven't seen ya'll in forever!

Tara said...

I loved all the pics. I like Maggies face on the pic with the flower on her bootie.

Amy J said...

Awww...Maggie is so, so cute. I know I say that on my comments all the time, but she really is. And she's getting so big!

Sarah Brown said...

Thanks y'all. That hoodie outfit is one of my favorites too. When I was going to get the pic I just figured it would be just the flower then she looked up at me. She is just so fun!
Just the other day I went in to get her from bed and she was stretched from one side of her crib to the other side(the short way of cours). It's hard to believe she can be that big already.

Carrie said...

I love the second pic of her in the bow with the gi-normous smile. So cute!

And that Reagan with all the gorgeous dark hair....what a pretty baby!