Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Last night was our Trunk or Treat at church. I got off work at 5 so we could get ready for it. Maggie was Princess Leia, I was a Jedi and we had Yoda in the back of our car handing out candy with Mike.



Angie was an M&M bag (I didn't get a pic of her... How do I always miss picture ops with Angie?!?) Emalea was Mulan and Jael was Elizabeth Swann in Pirates of the Caribbean 3



Then this morning at 5 Maggie and I took Sandy to the airport. She is now on her way to South Africa to "pick up" mom and dad from their mission. Maggie woke up while I was getting dressed so I decided she might as well come with us.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow it's getting so close to having them back. I bet you can hardly stand it! Very cute costumes.

libby bonjour said...

I love her costume!! so cute!